Sunday, October 4, 2015

Storia Vivente - a 15th Century Italian weekend....

Stroria.... How awesome are you!

I mentioned in my last post that I had gone to Storia, and I did this year.  We set up our camp at the Abbey grounds, and it felt kinda weird to not be squeezing ourselves into a space too small for us.. haha

The joy of not having public around is.... The public isn't around, so we don't have to rope off parts of our encampment...

 

Or our archery range (which we can happily have one of)..

 

We can invite our photographer friends to have lunch with us..



We can play with 15th Century Weapons without worrying about the public...

 

And we can be a bit silly....

 

I also got to play with a very pretty, very expensive lens...



So pretty... I want one... There are so many more pics... 

Photographer pics are here...

And my photos are here!


No comments:

Post a Comment