Monday, January 20, 2014

Californian Design... And a new frock!

I'm a little behind, I'm sorry about that.  Going back to work is always a bit busy..

Earlier this month we went to the Art Gallery for another of their exhibits.  This time it was Californian Design, covering 1930s through to the 1960s (although I spotted some 1970s stuffs as well).

I figured that almost everyone would be wearing 1950s, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to make a new 1940s to match my new hat..



I loved the exhibition, so many amazing things to behold!!!  So if you're in Brisbane, you should definitely go see it.  There was a few dresses amongst the displays, and one in particular I'm absoluely dying to make, but it will require the perfect fabric... Once I find it.

I also had a great time as usual with my ACG girls.. :D... Great bunch that they are. 


For now, some photos... :)




By the way - I'm still updating the pages of my costumes. Should I be doing the vintage dresses as well? Let me know in the comments.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment