Sunday, November 2, 2014

Brisbane's first look at Oz Comic Con...

So I had originally planned a whole weekend at Comic Con back in September.  Then I ended up seriously sick.  So there were no new costumes, even though I wanted to do Cinderella for it, and possibly a dieselpunk outfit.  Neither happened.  In fact, I couldn't face the whole weekend either.  So, I did the disneybounding thing.  I wore my blue Cinderella wrap around skirt, the matching fluffy top, and I did my hair and accessories like Cindy.  I met up with my Costuming Hubby, Michael, who looked AMAZING in his diselpunk.  Nyssa showed up, then we managed to catch Mel and Abi as well.

I couldn't do the whole day, but took a bunch of photos in front of a makeshift black backdrop.

   

 

I had a great time, even though I didn't end up lasting all day.  I was kinda stoked with how my hair turned out, and it's inspired me to finish Cinderella in time for Supanova at the end of November.  I think I'm being a little crazy.  I'm doing 3 new costumes I think, a costume for a group thing that will be revealed, Cinderella and Missy from Doctor Who.  I have a week off in just over a week, so we'll see how it goes!

As for the Con, I am looking forward to the next installment of Oz Comic Con!  Should be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment