Sunday, November 2, 2014

Condottieri, the travelling reenactment group

So, also back in September, Condottieri went to Sydney for the St Ives Medieval Tournament.  It wasn't our full camp, neither was it our full group, but it was mostly an awesome event.



I did end up sleeping all weekend in Courtney's tent instead of my own, on the friday night I curled up in my tent and ended up not being able to breathe.  The tarp that I use for the floor of my tent is one that needs 24 hours to air before you sleep on it.  So, it would have been fine the 2nd night, but I didn't want to risk it after the night I had on the Friday night!

Other than that, and one of our group having a run in with a self-entitled Council worker (don't ask!), we had a great time.   I had made a new fancy parade Cioppa...



And I got to see sewaddicted as well..



But best of all, the ladies got to relax a bit, while the guys worked hard.  We didn't cook lunch either day, choosing instead to buy from the many vendors there, so we did some impromptu fingerlooping displays, went to the tavern and generally had a lovely time (and we got the guys to do the washing up as well!)




No comments:

Post a Comment