Saturday, December 28, 2013

The 2012 Review

Apparently I didn't do a "what I wore" post in 2012 - that was probably because I lost my job at the end of the year, and then went overseas for 2 months. haha. So I'll recreate it for you... First dress off the machine in January was a spotty vintage dress..


In February, I finished another Vintage dress!


March I made myself a cherry print dress... and a red froofy..


Then in April, I finished 3 Titanic Era gowns, and a couple of hats and a 1920s dress…



Then in May, I made an 1880s taffeta bodice to go with my lavender and lace number from the ACG Ball in 2011, and a matching hat as well.  I also made a ridiculously cute red Matron’s Bonnet from the 1880s, and a new set of chemise/drawers..



Flash forward past June, I didn’t make anything new. July, I made a couple of vintage dresses, one I’ve gifted to someone since it looks hideous on me.


More vintage in August, and the very awesome, prize winning ACG Ball outfit…



I took it fairly easy in September, making a “not a spencer” for regency. And some butterfly wings.. :)… And I ended up with a UFO this year too.. :(, but that will be rectified!



Then it was back to Vintage in October to cheer me up after losing my job.. and to fill in time while I waited to go overseas!! But then there was also Georgian!




Then last of the year were in November – Tiana, a Disney Jane Revamp and Vintage again. A coat for travelling, and a spotty green dress. I started and finished the year with spotty dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment