Sunday, October 12, 2014

A trip to Fort Lytton for a Canon Firing

So my reenactment group went to Fort Lytton in August, along with millions of other people! 

We set up a picnic on the deck on one of the buildings, the Captain had his tricycle out with him.  Relaxing day, we chatted, ate/drank and promenaded around.  I don't have many pictures at all..  But there is a gif of me walking towards David, one of my friends that is a photographer.


I knew he was taking photographs, I didn't realise there were enough to make an animated gif of me walking!  It's kinda wierd, but lots of fun at the same time.  I love the way this dress moves in the breeze.  I had forgotten my petticoat this day though, so it felt really strange!

Besides one annoyance with reenactors who bring horses that are easily spooked to events with lots of public, loud noises and many other distracting things (including some very awesome black parasols), we had a great day out.  Here's the scant number of photos that I have, including a group one that David took for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment