Monday, October 13, 2014

The Bloodlust Ball - August 2014

So you'll remember I was working on Mina from the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen for the Bloodlust Ball a little while ago.

I had SUCH a great time at the ball.  I used to go to the Gothic Ball years ago, and managed to go last year with my Cousin.  It's a great night out, there's food and drinks, the venue is awesome, there's a great variety entertainment, and there was dancing!  

My skirt was a little bit big, so I kept standing on it, but other than that, all good!  Here's the combo on the mannequin...

  

And here's a couple of pictures of me and my date for the evening, my good friend Michael, who was dressed as Alucard.  He was the perfect date (although he makes me feel really short!), we had a great time, we chatted amongst ourselves, we chatted to random people, we had a few drinks, danced.  It was really great.  Michael has already declared that we will be going again next year, so that's awesome!

 

And as perusual, you can find other photos from the event at the Blogspot post here....




No comments:

Post a Comment