Sunday, January 11, 2015

Off to the Museum in my underwear!

Today we went to the Museum to take a look at the V&A underwear exhibition.  I've been a bit grumpy over the last week (back to work blues?  Anxious about wearing underwear in public? who knows), and I don't really like the person I am when I'm grumpy, but I tried to shake it off today for a fun day.  I had been with some of my girls already, but did see some things in a different light, and I talked to alot of people as well (joy of wearing the thing that people have come to see I guess!). 

I didn't take that many photos today, partly because you aren't allowed to take photos inside, but I do have a few...


All of us, most had opted for Vintage....



My partner in underwear!

First event of the year done and dusted!  And I'm posting directly after - go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment