Saturday, December 6, 2014

The Marburg Festival

Really close to the end of the year, things are slowing down and I'm catching up with my posts...

Also in October, the ACG went off to Marburg for the yearly trip.  There was a reasonable number of us again, and we had a lovely time as per usual!  I wanted to wear turn of the century, so I pulled together my white lace blouse, the high-waisted skirt from my Mina Harker outfit, decorated a hat, and voila!  New outfit.. :)

 

 

We arrived, got dressed, walked in the parade sharing some lollies around with the crowd... After our formal duties were over, we were able to wander around the markets, have some lunch.... Have some photos at the old Marburg church, then head off to the pub for a cool beverage before heading home.  It's always warm out there, so I'm thinking that if we go next year, I might need to make something really really really really cool to wear.

But, it was a lovely day with the peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment