Sunday, March 9, 2014

Wooo! Progress!

So I had a busy day today, and all things considered, I'm feeling better about my JAFA sewng.  Realistically, I'm already ahead of the mark on last time I went - I only had one chemise (I borrowed one), 4 dresses and a spencer.  Given I have all of those dresses still (and can fit into them) and a few other bits and pieces, I'm not doing that bad at all.  I do need a massage though, and I'll take care of that tomorrow.. :)

Today though, we made UNDERWEAR! This makes 2 chemises that I have now.



Yes, I have a second chemise.. Yay!

Tonight while I get my dancing fix (So you think you can dance - Australia) I'll cut out a new white dress FINALLY.... I might also cut out the bodice for Gruzinkerbell.. :D...  Feeling stupidly motivated now that I have finished with the freaking ruffles, and am happy that they have worked out the way they should.

Anyway, enough talk, more cutting!

2 comments:

  1. yayyy! I need to check the back necklines of my chemises, cos from memory they stick up too high.

    I totally need chemisettes too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just made one, I'm not sure I like it, but it will do. I'm totally NOT wearing one with the black french dress!

      Delete